In style with this Ceiling Chandelier Light,designed to attach to your ceiling with little to no gap.Crafted from metal canopy and lamp body, black finish for just a hint of contemporary appeal.8 light arm design gives this otherwise understated design a dash of visual intrigue.
The cord with a length of 1.8 meters,you can tie it into various creative knots or wrap it on a stick.Unique DIY decoration,your room decoration will not be the same as others.
Modern and vintage character styles with its trendy look,perfect for living room,dining room,kitchen,study room,bedroom, hotel, restaurants,cafÃÂ©s,bars,clubs, offices,galleries,showrooms, etc.
Different bulbs for different styles,use of different types and finishes of the bulb can dramatically alter the mood and atmosphere providing bright light in working areas and soft tones in areas of relaxation.
Light Source: Fluorescent Energy Saving LED Incandescent
Bulbs Included: No
Number of Lights: 8
Style: Edison indtstrial Chandelier DIY Pendant
Type: Flush Mount
Material:Metal Base + Plastic + Aluminum lampshade
Long cable up to 1.8 m, let you DIY you own ceiling light heads.
Power:max 60W x 8 (bulbs NOT included).
Ceiling plate * 1
Light socket * 8 (No Bulbs)
Some setting tools screws
1. Pass the wire through the hole of the black sucker.
2. Connect the wire to the canopy and tighten the black screw nut.
3. Connect the same color of wire together with the red wire nut.
4. Fix the expansion screws pipe into the ceiling. Then fix the mounting bracket on the ceiling by the screws.
5. Connect the lamp wires to the power cord with the connecting terminal and lead wire.
6. Fix the canopy with the lamp fixture to the mounting